Side Channel Pumps Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A side-channel pump is a niche product in-between a positive displacement pump and a centrifugal pump. The pump is also known as a liquid ring pump. Side-channel pumps have the qualities of both positive displacement pumps and centrifugal pumps. The major objective behind the improvement of the side channel pump is to pump air, gas, and liquid mixtures.
Side-channel pumps employ minimum suction head, possess gas handling capability, automatic self-priming capability, and the means to move gas without slowing the flow of fluid or wrecking the bearings due to dry running. These pumps are largely produced for heavy-duty industrial applications such as solvent transfer, acids and alkalis, CO2 transfers, distillates, refrigerants, liquefied gases, boiler feed water, and transformer oil filtration.
Side channel pumps are largely used in applications where a quality centrifugal pump would cease to function, for example, liquid gas plants, power stations, refrigeration and heat engineering, refineries, chemical and petrochemical industries, and tank farms.
Side Channel Pumps Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• The global side channel pumps market is expected to expand exponentially during the forecasted period due to high demand of these side channels pump in various industries like chemical, food and beverage and oil and gas.
• These side channels pump has increase uptime and low owner ship cost which is further expected to boom da global side channel pumps market.
• These side channels pump come with some benefits associated to high efficiency in application, and low through put at higher differential leads, thereby increasing the growth of the globalside channels pumps market.
• Growing demand for side channels pump market in applications pertaining to heavy duty industrial sectors including solvent transfer, co2 transfer, acid. Alkalis and condensate, thereby increasing the demand and growth of the global side channels pumps market.
• Asia-Pacific, Europe and other developing economies are expected to witness heavy growth and demand for the side channels pump market. Due to wide ranges application including wastewater management and treatment industry, boosting the market growth market globally.
• Introduction of technological advancement like internet protocol address in the next generational automation sector which will help communicate via artificial intelligence, is expected to bolster the growth and demand of the global side channel pumps market.
• The maintenance and reassembling of side channel pumps for repair services are comparatively simpler than other ordinary industrial pumps of the same segments as compared them on the basis of their work efficiency and productivity. In turn which indirectly effect or boost the production rate and also the growth of the global market for this segment.
Challenges for the industry :
• Lack of proper knowledge about the various features of the side channel pumps market among the consumers and lack of properly skilled and trained work professionals are expected to hinder the growth of the global side channel pump market. Even if well trained and skilled stuffs are hired they will charge more and this intern will increase the labour cost, thereby restricting the market on a large scale.
Side Channel Pumps Market Regional Analysis
Side Channel Pumps Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: CP Pumpen Group, Castle Pumps Ltd., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, SPECK Pumpen Verkaufsgesellschaft GmbH, Klaus Union, Flowserve Corporation, Star Pump Alliance GmbH, SERO PumpSystems GmbH, CIRCOR International‚ Inc., and INOXPA S.A.U. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Telescopic Channel/Runner market and Plunger Pumps Market.
Side Channel Pumps Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Material Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Cast iron
• Ductile iron
• Stainless steel
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Volatile liquid transfer
• Boiler feed
• LPG pumping
• Tank emptying
• Heating/air conditioning
• Condensation extraction
• Sea water transfer
• Reverse osmosis
• Hot water circulation
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Food & beverage
• Water treatment
• Oil & gas
• Power generation
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Side Channel Pumps Market Companies
• CP Pumpen Group
• Castle Pumps Ltd.
• KSB SE & Co. KGaA
• SPECK Pumpen Verkaufsgesellschaft GmbH
• Klaus Union
• Flowserve Corporation
• Star Pump Alliance GmbH
• SERO PumpSystems GmbH
• CIRCOR International‚ Inc.
• INOXPA S.A.U.
Available Versions: -
United States Side Channel Pumps Market Research Report
Europe Side Channel Pumps Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Side Channel Pumps Market Research Report
India Side Channel Pumps Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.