Self-Priming Pumps Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Self- priming pump is a kind of centrifugal pump used to pump liquefied gases. The pump uses water and air mixture to attain a fully primed pumping circumstance. In addition to this, self-priming pumps are built as a bare shaft, completed with an electric motor, hydraulic turbine, gasoline engine, diesel motor, and explosion-proof design. Self- priming pumps can work in a composition of suction-lift without needing an outer priming system. This makes them suitable for water supply where a suction head is needed.
A self-priming pump is a pump that releases air when it becomes air-bound and will continue pumping without scrutiny. A self-priming pump is a special kind of centrifugal pump designed with an outer casing that floods the volute or inner pump. The casing contains a liquid that is usually similar to the liquid to be pumped.
The self-priming pump is mostly used in the automotive industry. Applications from fuels, water, right through to industrial wastewater, raw sewage, and sewage sludge can be effectively administered by self-priming centrifugal pumps.
Self-Priming Pumps Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the Industry :
• Self-priming pump are special types of centrifugal pump which use air and water mixture and can work in a configuration suction lift without needing any outer priming system, which makes them the ideal source of water supply and thereby increasing their demand in various application in different industries all over the world.
• Rapid awareness about water conservation across the globe and for the treatment od water and wastewater are the major key factor that are responsible for the driving demand and growth of the global industrial self-priming pump market within few years.
• Moreover, growing govt initiative and regulatory policies for the construction of underground reservoirs in order to save rainwater are other major factors responsible for driving the growth and demand for the global industrial self-priming pump market in next few years.
• Growing demand for self-priming pumps basically due to their rapidly growing population and their high dependency on water for various industrial, residential and commercial application due to growing infrastructural development in many industries across the world, which in turn is projected to accelerate the growth and demand of the global industrial self-priming pump market.
• Rapid increase in competition has made manufacturer to look into market shares which will enhance the competitiveness but in turn will hamper the growth of the global industrial self-priming pump market during the forecasted time period. These self-priming pumps are experiencing higher demand as compared with the submersible pump because of its replacement rate, in which the submersible pump replaced four times over the self-priming pumps which in turn works as a major factor adopting self-priming pumps.
• Maintenance and prepare of this self-priming pump are comparatively easier than the other submersible pump owing to their simple configuration, which in turn boosting the demand and growth of theglobal industrial self-priming pump market within next few years.
Challenges for the Industry :
• The major challenge which is faced by the self-priming pump is the oil contamination and other technical issues which is faced by some of the end-user sector in chemical and food industry specially.
Self-Priming Pumps Market Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific countries like Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, and Switzerland, especially in India because of the convenience in farming for farmers, which are not time-consuming, are estimated to hold a share of the 4.5% CAGR from 2015 to 2027. Indonesia and Brazil Self-Priming Pumps global market is estimated to grow at a high CAFR rate because of the motors used in operating to contribute to the global market, and the government favoured schemes. Also, North America, Mexico, Brazil, and Canada are expected to grow at a 4.88 % CAGR of the revenue because of the rise in the demand for the various applications, and centrifugal pumps, which will contribute to the global market.
Self-Priming Pumps Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Xylem Inc., Crompton Greaves Ltd, Grundfos Holding A/S, Kirloskar Brothers Limited, Sulzer Ltd., Schlumberger Limited, AxFlow Holding AB, KSB Aktiengesellschaft, Franklin Electric, DESMI, ENCEGmbh, and Azcue Pumps S.A. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Fuel Tranfer Pumps Market and Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market.
Self-Priming Pumps Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Self-Priming Pumps Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Gas-Liquid Mixed Type
• Water Wheel Type
• Jet Type
• Positive Displacement Pumps
• Vortex Pumps
• Liquid Ring
• Ejector Pumps (with an internal or external ejector)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Capacity Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Small Pump
• Medium Pump
• High Pump
Horse Power Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Below 1 HP
• 1-3 HP
• 1-5 HP
• 1-7 HP
• 1-10 HP
• 1-100 HP
• Above 100 HP
Head Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Below 30 m
• 30-50 m
• 1-100 m
• 1-200 m
• Above 200 m
End-use Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Oil & Gas
• Water & Wastewater Treatment
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Self-Priming Pumps Market Companies
• Xylem Inc.
• Crompton Greaves Ltd
• Grundfos Holding A/S
• Kirloskar Brothers Limited
• Sulzer Ltd.
• Schlumberger Limited
• AxFlow Holding AB
• KSB Aktiengesellschaft
• Franklin Electric
• Azcue Pumps S.A.
Available Versions: -
United States Self-Priming Pumps Market Research Report
Europe Self-Priming Pumps Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Self-Priming Pumps Market Research Report
India Self-Priming Pumps Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.