Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market is segmented by Type (Less Than 10 KW, 1 KW - 15 KW, Less Than 60 KW and 61 KW To 500 KW), and by Application (Stationary and Portable), and by and End-user (Industrial, Commercial and Residential), by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Size shall reach a value of $1.848 Billion in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Low and medium gas generators is an appliance that runs on a clean fuel source, such as CNG, natural gas, and LPG. Low a medium gas generators are replenish using gas pipelines coming from electricity. This is unlike diesel that requires to be maintained and stored properly and then refilled.
A low and medium gas generator is a device used for generating gas. A low and medium gas generator generates gas by a chemical reaction or from a liquid or solid source when storing a pressurized gas is impractical or undesirable.
Gas generators are used in the residential and commercial sectors. The gas is normally used to drive a turbine rather than providing a rocket engine. This type of low and medium gas generators are used by some secondary power units to power hydraulic pumps and electrical generators.
Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Growth and Trends
• With usage of clean source of fuel viz. natural gas, compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquified petroleum gas (LPG) creates the demand for gas generators in different application areas.
• Gas generators generate gas and are refilled using gas pipelines. Most developed countries have well-planned gas pipeline infrastructure that supplies natural gas used for refilling gas generators. Manufacturers intend to develop less expensive low and medium capacity gas generators which can meet the requirement of 10 second startup for backup power systems. Additionally the use of gear-on-gear powertrains and other engine advances have enhanced the overall performance and power of a gas generator. Upgraded design like use of sturdier and robust engine parts, have contributed to the better performance of low and medium capacity gas generators.
• Due to increasing production and consumption of natural gas, natural gas pipeline networks are expanding extensively. The emerging trend of cross-country and multi-country pipeline infrastructure is expected to increase the demand for natural gas in future. These pipelines with various sizes supply natural gas domestically as well as internationally. In developing countries such as India, a number of natural gas pipeline projects are estimated to increase in future and this leads to increase in adoption of natural gas for generators to generate power backup. Manufacturers have started production of low and medium capacity gas generators to meet this increasing demand for gas generators, and as a result, the market is likely to grow at an impressive pace in the near future.
• Based on type, the low and medium capacity gas generator market can be fragmented into:Less Than 10 KW, 1 KW - 15 KW, Less Than 60 KW and 61 KW To 500 KW.
• In terms of application, the low and medium capacity gas generator market can be bifurcated into:Stationary and Portable.
• Based on end-user, the low and medium capacity gas generator market can be classified into:Industrial, Commercial and Residential.
• Some key players of the low and medium capacity gas generator market are Camda New Energy Equipment Co., Ltd., Kohler Co., Generac Power Systems, Cummins Inc. and Caterpillar Inc.
Restraints :Higher power output based generators mostly run on diesel as fuel. Thus, any fluctuation in diesel prices adversely affects the diesel generator market. Furthermore there is trend that instead of purchasing the generator, users go for generators on rent or lease basis. It is a cost efficient alternative for users, especially in a short term basis. Therefore, with fluctuation in diesel prices and growth in demand for generators on rent would adversely impact sales.Thus the growth of diesel generator market may be hampered in the near future.
Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Regional Analysis
Countries like the United States, Mexico, and Canada dominated the market share with 38% of the total revenue. The main factor contributing to the low and medium capacity gas generator market is expanding the natural gas pipeline network. Asia Pacific countries like Japan, China, Australia, and India are growing rapidly. By 2022, India planned to double the gas pipeline and infrastructure of the region. European countries like Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom are developing at a fast rate because of the increased demand by the users and industries like automotive, gas industry, and food processing industries. Other counties of Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa are also growing at a fair rate because of the rapid urbanization, and industrialization.
Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Camda New Energy Equipment Co., Ltd., Kohler Co., Generac Power Systems, Cummins Inc., Caterpillar Inc., APR Energy Limited, Guangdong Honny Power-Tech Co., Ltd., HIMOINSA S.L., and F.G. Wilson (Engineering). Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include VOC Gas Monitor Market and Oil and Gas Drilling Automation Market.
Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Less Than 10 KW
• 1 KW - 15 KW
• Less Than 60 KW
• 61 KW To 500 KW
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Companies
• Camda New Energy Equipment Co., Ltd.
• Kohler Co.
• Generac Power Systems
• Cummins Inc.
• Caterpillar Inc.
• APR Energy Limited
• Guangdong Honny Power-Tech Co., Ltd.
• HIMOINSA S.L.
• F.G. Wilson (Engineering).
Available Versions: -
United States Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Research Report
Europe Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Research Report
India Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved