Laser Level Transmitters Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Laser level transmitters are non-contact level estimating utilized for level control, plugged chute detection, and monitoring buildup. These are outfitted with a sensor and transducer. It very well may be utilized in bulk solids, pellets, or granular materials of every single material dielectric.
Laser level transmitters are designed majorly to work in harsh conditions. These are utilized to precisely quantify the degree of granular solids, fluids, and gases. It is a non-contact, level estimating instrument intended for industrial applications and harsh conditions.
The laser level transmitter is specifically used in industrial applications that exhibit harsh environments, such as mining, oil and gas, chemicals, food and beverages, power, pulp and paper, pharma, and water and wastewater industries. The transmitter is designed for the purpose of evaluating process, automation, and inventory management in a wide variety of these industrial applications. In addition, it gives lasting, non-contact level measurement capacities for process automation and inventory management in industries.
Laser Level Transmitters Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Increasing demand for process optimization is considered to be a major key factor driving the demand and growth of the laser level transmitters market.
• Moreover, significant technological development in different end-user sector industries all over the world have led to a rise in demand for high-levels of functional integration of laser level transmitters, thereby boosting the market’s growth.
• The increasing demand for smaller and portable devices has positively impacted the miniaturisation and portability of the laser technology. Engineers have started developing new methods and techniques in order to meet the market demand and to manage more complex circuits and high level of integration within the same or miniaturized and portable size laser level transmitter at the same cost. Miniaturization and portability of laser level equipment is going to act as a major factors driving the demand for the global laser level transmitters market during the forecast period.
• The growing demand for level measurement in process industries has bolstered the growth of the laser level transmitters market in Europe.
• Growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) technology is expected to affect the growth of the Laser Level Sensor transmitter market positively. Internet of Things (IoT) operated level sensors are available in completely wireless and zero maintenance versions along with a non-corrosive protective shell for precise level measurement which in turn drives the growth of the laser level transmitter market.
• Continuous developments and implementation of new technologies such as ultrasonic technologies in laser level transmitter devices are creating opportunities for growth for the laser level transmitter market.
• Benefits of high sensitivity, low cost, and high precision in electromagnetic immunity as well as the ability to integrate with various electronic devices are the most important factors resulting in an increasing demand for laser level transmitter and sensor manufacturers implementing ultrasonic technologies in new and innovative laser products bolstering the growth of the market.
• High investment on research activities and government initiatives to install optical fibre technology in laser level sensor and transmitter works, ensure ample growth opportunities and significant high demand for the laser level transmitters and sensors.
Challenges for the industry :
However, degrading strength of laser beams are the factors that cause reluctance among manufacturers to adopt these laser transmitters, and thereby becomes challenging and hindering for the laser level transmitters market, compelling them to go for other alternatives.
Laser Level Transmitters Market Regional Analysis
Laser Level Transmitters Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ABB, Fortive (Fluke), Keyence Corporation, Banner Engineering, Garner Industries, Inc., and Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Laser Level Transmitters Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Less-than 100M (<100M)
• More-than 200M (>200M)
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Oil and Gas Industry
• Chemicals and Petrochemicals Industry
• Power Industry
• Waste and Wastewater Industry
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Laser Level Transmitters Market Companies
• Fortive (Fluke)
• Keyence Corporation
• Banner Engineering
• Garner Industries, Inc.
• Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Laser Level Transmitters Market Research Report
Europe Laser Level Transmitters Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Laser Level Transmitters Market Research Report
India Laser Level Transmitters Market Research Report