Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Size shall reach a value of $7.3 Billion in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial vacuum pumps are appliances used to remove gas molecules from sealed spaces or enclosures, leaving a partial vacuum behind. An industrial vacuum pump moves air in or out of an object. In other words, the industrial vacuum pump removes gas or water from a particular area to another.
The vacuum pump effectiveness largely depends on various parameters such as throughput or pumping speed. The important component for both is that these two are completely different. Few companies evaluate the power of the vacuum pump in terms of suction capability & capacity to generate a vacuum in Hg.
Industrial Vacuum pumps are utilized in different industries such as semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, electronics, and food & beverages. These pumps are utilized in different functions such as semiconductor processing, chemical reaction processes, plastic molding processes, glass coatings, production of (tubes, CRT displays, and lamps), and building of different factors in the aviation industry.
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Rapid industrialization and globalization of various end sectors some various developed and developing countries across the world.
• Increasing demand for the industrial vacuum pump in various pharmaceutical, chemical and bio-tech industries for controlling contaminations that arises from the process plant and ensuring purity, has let to a rapid push in the growth of the industrial vacuum pump market.
• There is a raising demand for power across the world which leads to a wide spread expansion and activity pertaining to the power industry. This in turn is expected to act as a boosting power for the demand and growth of the global industrial vacuum pump market.
• The rising trend of using digitalized equipment and strong growth in the semiconductor manufacturing sector stimulates the global industrial vacuum pump market in the upcoming years.
One of the major application areas of industrial vacuum pump market across the world is of the semiconductor. This is essential for the increase in demands for electronic equipment.
• Other two significant factors for the growth of the industrial vacuum pump market are-Dynamic industrial development with technological upgrade and rapid rise in consumer population with disposable income.
• These pumps are used in multiple functions including chemical reactions processes and plastic molding processes, semiconductor involve processing generation of glass coating, lamps, tube etc. and building of various components pertaining to the aviation industry.
Challenges for the industry :
• The alarming restrains that is expected to hamper the growth of the global industrial vacuum pump market. During focus period are- strict environmental loss and regulatory policies by various government from various countries are a challenging factor for the market.
• Various Non-industrial pump manufacturer in the developing countries tend to enter the attractive industrial vacuum pump segment by taking advantage of their lower cost manufacturing base and distribution network, hampering the market in turn.
• Due to monetization and fluctuation in currency exchange rate, ass well as volatility in raw material prices, risky net revenue and operating margin of global manufacturer are few factors that will restrain and hamper the growth of industrial vacuum pump market in general.
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Vooner, Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc., Atlas Copco, Edwards, Tuthill Corporation, KNF Neuberger, Inc., EBARA CORPORATION, Busch Vacuum, Becker Pumps Corporation, Sihi Group B.V (Flowserve), and Pfeiffer Vacuum Gmbh. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Industrial Insulation Testers Market and Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market.
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
• Dry Vacuum Pumps
• Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
• Turbo Molecular Vacuum Pumps
• Steam Jet Ejectors
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Reaction Process
• Drying Process
• Distillation Process
• Crystallization Process
Power Source Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Business Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Energy & Power
• Oil & Gas
• Pulp & Paper
• Food & Beverages
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Companies
• Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc.
• Atlas Copco
• Tuthill Corporation
• KNF Neuberger, Inc.
• EBARA CORPORATION
• Busch Vacuum
• Becker Pumps Corporation
• Sihi Group B.V (Flowserve)
• Pfeiffer Vacuum Gmbh
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Research Report
India Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.