Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market is segmented by Product Type (Round Standoffs and Spacers and Hex Standoffs and Spacers), and by Material Type (Aluminum, Alloy Steel, Titanium, Nylon, Steel, and Others), and by Application (Automobile, Electric Appliances, Communication Equipment, Mechanical Equipment, Aerospace, and Others), and by Length (Up to 10 mm, 10 mm to 30 mm, 30 mm to 50 mm, and More than 50 mm), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
An industrial standoff and spacer is a fastener essentially used to create space between two objects and to rightly position them. While a spacer is specifically used to separate two parts in an assembly, a standoff is used to lift one part in an assembly above another.
Industrial standoffs and spacers are used to connect parts of any tool during original equipment manufacturing and aftermarket servicing. Industrial standoffs and spacers are pertained to support alignment and spacing in different applications such as doors, panels, and circuit board assemblies.
Industrial standoffs and spacers are available in different shapes, materials, and sizes. They are accessible in different shapes like hexagonal, round, swage, and square. Industrial standoffs have exterior knurling whereas industrial spacers do not have interior threading. These are accessible in different types of materials such as aluminum, steel, plastic, brass, and stainless steel.
Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market size was estimated at $xx Million in 2022 and is expected to reach $xx Million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Growth and Trends
• Industrial Standoff and Spacer is a positioning electronic hardware component or a fastener, which is basically used to create space between two objects and properly positioning them.
• Industrial Standoffs and Spacers are also employed during aftermarket servicing and original equipment manufacturing to mechanically combine two or more objects together or to connect parts of any device.
• Growth of the Industrial Standoffs and Spacers market is responsible for the broad usage of tablets, mobile phones, and similar devices for facilitating the communication.
• Industrial standoffs and spacers are used to create space between two objects of circuit board assemblies and printed circuit boards (PCBs).
• Industrial standoffs and spacers also find applications in panels, doors, and circuit board assemblies where they are used to support spacing and alignment.
• Industrial Standoffs and Spacers are found in a number of sizes and shapes such as swage, hexagonal, round and square.
• Industrial standoffs and Spacers are also available in various types of materials including brass, aluminum, steel, plastic and stainless steel.
• Industrial spacers have no interior threading andIndustrial Standoffs have exterior knurling.
• The global Industrial Standoffs And Spacers market can be divided by product type, material type, application, length and geography
• The global Industrial Standoffs and Spacers market as per product type can be broadly classified into two i.e.Round Standoffs & Spacers and Hex Standoffs & Spacers
• While based on material type, the global industrial standoffs and spacers market can be segmented intoAluminum, Alloy Steel, Titanium, Nylon, Steel and Others.
• The Global Industrial Standoffs and Spacers are mainly used in Automobile, Electric Appliances, Communication Equipment, Mechanical Equipment, Aerospace and others.
• Region-wise the global industrial standoffs and spacers market is broadly spread overNorth & South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (MEA).
• The major players in the global industrial standoffs and spacers market are Keystone Electronics, Assembly Fasteners, W.J. Roberts, Accurate Manufactured Products Group, Ashwani Metals, etc.
• Rise in the adoption of electronic devices in the automobile industry further led to the increase in demand for premium vehicles among customers.Moreover, growth in the number of electric vehicles is focused to augment the demand for industrial standoffs and spacers in future.
• Rising adoption of automated devices to decrease the turnaround time of production processes in industries could drive the demand for industrial standoffs and spacers in the near future.
• The progress of the global market for industrial standoffs and spacers during the forecast period is being hampered due to the irregular availability of high-grade materials.
• The size of spacers and standoffs is directly affected by the clearance space, which is required between two printed circuit boards (PCBs).
Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: MW Industries, Inc., LISI Aerospace (SAS), Peninsula Components Incorporated, Keystone Electronics Corp., Assembly Fasteners, Inc., W.J. Roberts Co., Inc., Accurate Manufactured Products Group, Inc., and Ashwani Metals Pvt. Ltd. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Free Space Optical Communications Market and Aerospace Fasteners Market.
MW Industries, Inc. acquired Ameriflex, Inc., a manufacturer of semiconductor and aerospace components. MW Industries manufactures springs, machined parts, and fasteners, in addition to standoffs and spacers. There are 35 countries where the company has customers. Distributors and directly to the aerospace, medical, agriculture, electronics, construction, and energy industries.
LISI Aerospace (SAS) designs and manufactures high-tech fasteners for aircraft engines and airframes. LISI operates in three business segments: medical, automotive, and aerospace. Industrial spaces are also offered.
Parts and accessories of equipment are manufactured by Peninsula Components Incorporated. Its products include ball studs and clips, captive screws, guide pins, plastic inserts, standoffs, nuts, screws, self-clinching hardware, thumb screws, and washers. The companys plants are all ISO-certified. As of now, the company has 33 precision CNC turning centers, 31 CNC milling centers, and 84 multi-spindle production centers.
Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2032)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2032)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Round Standoffs and Spacers
• Hex Standoffs and Spacers
Material Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Alloy Steel
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Electric Appliances
• Communication Equipment
• Mechanical Equipment
Length Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Up to 10 mm
• 10 mm to 30 mm
• 30 mm to 50 mm
• More than 50 mm
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Companies
• MW Industries, Inc.
• LISI Aerospace (SAS)
• Peninsula Components Incorporated
• Keystone Electronics Corp.
• Assembly Fasteners, Inc.
• W.J. Roberts Co., Inc.
• Accurate Manufactured Products Group, Inc.
• Ashwani Metals Pvt. Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Research Report
India Industrial Standoffs and Spacers Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved