Industrial Portable Calibrators Market is segmented by Product (Portable Temperature Calibrators, Portable Loop Calibrators, Portable Pressure Calibrators, and Portable Multifunction Calibrators), and by End-user (In-house industry users, Third-party service providers, and OEMs), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Portable calibrators are compact devices used to assess the measurement accuracy of field instruments by comparing the readings with the measurement standards of the industry. The calibrator is used to adjust an instrument accuracy, mostly related to a certain application.
Industrial portable calibrators are hand-held devices that can be easily carried around. It is designed to precisely source and measures resistance, pulse, voltage, current, and thermoelectromotive force signals. It is also designed to produce specialized outcomes such as signal stepping and ramping. The calibrator can be either battery powered for true portability or connected to an AC setting
Different field manufacturing industries are acquiring industrial portable calibrators to guarantee the accuracy of their services and to also avoid any compromise in the performance of the equipment. The manufacturing industry quantifies the measurement accuracy of the field instruments by comparing the outcome of the industrial portable calibrator with the industry measurement standard.
Industrial Portable Calibrators Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Emerging economies such as China and India are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the industrial portable calibrators market due to the introduction of regulatory policies regarding quality assurance in these countries. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand for industrial portable calibrators, and thereby boost the market in the region.
• Growing demand for on-site calibration services to reduce the downtime of field instruments is considered to be a key factor driving the growth of the industrial portable calibrators market. Rising demand for the testing, measurement, and calibration of the instruments along with the need to improve efficiency and provide precise measurement to maintain the various industrial processes are fuelling the growth of the industrial portable calibrators market.
• Different industries are adopting calibration services to ensure the accuracy of their services and prevent any compromise in the performance of the equipment. Vendors are forced to follow these guidelines and maintain quality of their services to sustain in this competitive environment.
• Various end-use industries are steadily investing in solutions owing to growing demand for accurate and quality information. These solutions ensure prompt and accurate quality improvements.
• Moreover, portable calibrators aid end-users to simplify their performance on the industrial premises. End-user industries have started focusing on maintaining the predictive maintenance services of their instruments for the upkeep of safety measures in industrial sector.
• Rising demand for the testing, measurement, and calibration of the instruments along with the need to improve efficiency and provide precise measurement to maintain the various industrial processes are fuelling the growth of the industrial portable calibrators market. Industry end-users are significantly adopting predictive maintenance services to minimize loss, certify the accuracy of their equipment, and reduce downtime caused by the deviation in measurements. Moreover, emergence of multifunctional portable calibrators have augmented the growth of the industrial portable calibrators market.
• Multifunctional portable calibrators are easy to use and are professed to be highly accurate instruments for calibration and other instrumentation services. These calibrators are equipped with modular structures that empower them to extend over time and thereby increasing their demand and also accelerating the market’s growth.
Challenges for the industry :
• However, increasing preference to perform calibration services in accredited laboratories is expected to hinder the adoption rate of industrial portable calibrators. These laboratories perform calibration by altering the environmental conditions that the equipment experiences in the industry and corrects the deviation detected.
Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ABB, General Electric Company, Fluke Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, and Spectris plc.
Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Portable Temperature Calibrators
• Portable Loop Calibrators
• Portable Pressure Calibrators
• Portable Multifunction Calibrators
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• In-house industry users
• Third-party service providers
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Companies
• General Electric Company
• Fluke Corporation
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation
• Spectris plc
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Research Report
India Industrial Portable Calibrators Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved