Industrial Aerators Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial aeration is the process of adding air into waste water allowing for the aerobic biodegradation of water pollutants. It ensures the removal of impurities, particles and dissolved gases like carbon dioxide from water and oxidation of dissolved metals like iron and hydrogen sulfide. Basically, it is a wastewater treatment process.
Industrial aerators are made from stainless steel and thermal plastics. The industrial aeration process takes place as the aerators move oxygen from the surface of water through a ventri-tube creating no surface spray. The aerators then dissolve oxygen into water for maintenance of water purity. They provide the best circulation of adding oxygen into water.
Industrial aerators enhance the aerobic digestion of nutrients which reduces sludge build up. This reduces environmental pollution by getting rid of pollution compounds and eliminating bad smelling odours. Harmful nutrients are usually put in ecological balance through two processes of oxidation and de-stratification. The mixing of warm surface water with cold bottom water with dissolved oxygen helps in breaking down stratification thereby enabling ecological balance of carbon dioxide addition in low levels.
Industrial aerators are applied in municipalities, industrial aquaculture, oil and gas, petrochemicals, chemical, mining, pulps and paper, beverage, dairy, wineries, and food processing.
Industrial Aerators Market Growth and Trends
Aeration refers to the dynamic coupling of air and water to scrap the presence of dissolved gases for wastewater management. Industrial setups install robust and sturdy aeration machines in their premises for their regular day-to-day operations. In fact, the global water treatment aerators expect attaining a positive trajectory of 5.95% CAGR in 2020-2027. The rationale behind this progress is:
• A peaking up growth in the urban population, which is more than 4.2 billion. And most of this population engages the service of serration machines for wastewater treatment.
• Increased manufacturing and industrial development across the world.
• Strict government protocols catalyse their utility in the industrial manufacturing activities. This includes guidelines issued by the Central Pollution Control Board of India, EU Water Framework Directive, United States EPA etc.
• A substantial rise in water pollution mandates the utilization of industrial aerators. This owes to the discharge of industrial waste into local water bodies. In other words, industrial aerators play a pivotal function in the disinfection, decontamination and sanitation of the environment.
Challenges to Industrial Aerators Market
Apart from key drivers, the industrial aerators market anticipates facing potent restraints such as:
• The installation of industrial aerators incur high expenditures.
• A lack of trained technical staff for operating this complex machinery may limit its future market.
Industrial Aerators Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Aerators Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Otterbine Barebo Inc., Aeration Industries International, LLC., Rain Bird Corporation, Sulzer Ltd., Fluence Corporation Limited, Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, VaraCorp, LLC, Advanced Industrial Aeration, and Airmaster Aerator LLC. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Industrial Balers Market and Industrial Laminating Machines Market.
Industrial Aerators Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Material Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Low-speed Surface Aerators
• Gas Foil Radial Flow Impellers
• Submerged Turbine Aerators
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Pulp & paper manufacturing
• Food & Beverages
• Oil & Gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Aerators Market Companies
• Otterbine Barebo Inc.
• Aeration Industries International, LLC.
• Rain Bird Corporation
• Sulzer Ltd.
• Fluence Corporation Limited
• Philadelphia Mixing Solutions
• VaraCorp, LLC
• Advanced Industrial Aeration
• Airmaster Aerator LLC
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Aerators Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Aerators Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Aerators Market Research Report
India Industrial Aerators Market Research Report