The India Gym Fitness Equipment Market was estimated at US$ XX Million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ XX Million by the end of 2032 with a CAGR of XX during the forecast period.
Fitness equipment is any piece of gear or equipment used during physical activity to enhance the experience or results of an exercise by increasing strength or conditioning benefits. These products are commonly used because they help an individual maintain general fitness, improve flexibility, muscle strength, and cardiovascular and pulmonary health. With an increased emphasis on fitness in recent years, numerous institutions in India have encouraged people to actively participate in physical activities.
Inclination Toward a Healthy Lifestyle Among Consumers to Augment Market Growth
The rise in consumer health consciousness as a result of the prevalence of hazardous diseases such as COVID-19, as well as the rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and osteoarthritis, are major global issues. Unhealthy diet and physical inactivity are the two most important behavioural risk factors for heart disease and stroke. As a result, many are turning to gyms and health clubs or exercising at home. An increasing inclination for a healthy and active lifestyle is now driving the India fitness equipment market, which has also resulted in an increase in the number of health and fitness clubs worldwide. The rising level of disposable income and expanding urbanisation are the primary market drivers that would propel the Gym Fitness Equipment market forward.
Innovation in Gym Fitness Equipment to Support Market Growth
The introduction of innovative exercise equipment such as stair climbers, stationary bikes, multi-gyms, and cable stations, among others, by major key players in order to cater to a huge fitness freak population is expected to drive the fitness equipment market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, advancements in free weights such as welding the handle to the masses to avoid detachment and advanced grip are thought to be the driving force behind the exercise equipment markets rapid expansion. Furthermore, rising urbanisation, as well as the rise of the fitness industry in both developing and developed nations, are important factors driving the growth of the India Gym Fitness Equipment market.
Change of Preferences for Equipment will Hamper Market Growth
Many people nowadays prefer exercises that do not necessitate the use of a lot of fitness equipment, such as yoga, zumba, and aerobics. This could have an impact on gym equipment purchasing power, which could have a significant impact impeding the market growth.
Top Companies and Recent Strategic Developments
Key players including Cosco (India) Limited, Nivia Sports Private Limited (Freewill Sports Pvt. Ltd., Bhalla International – Vinex Sports, Sareen Sports Industries, Sansparelis Greenland Private Limited have consolidated the Indian market. Moreover, the rise in domestic market players focusing on developing India Gym Fitness Equipment is focusing on providing competitive pricing, which is further estimated to cater to the increasing demand among developing markets across the globe.
• In August 2021, Walmart-owned Flipkart collaborated with HRX.
• In June 2021, Cure.Fits fitness and wellness platform, acquired TREAD, a Bengaluru-based connected fitness business. TREAD just released a smart workout bike, and the acquisition will help Cult.Fit launch its hardware-at-home business sector, which will include TREAD smart bikes, benches, and other smart fitness hardware goods.
Years considered for this report
• Historical Years: 2019-2021
• Base Year: 2021
• Forecast Period: 2022-2032
India Gym Fitness Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/ projections/ forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 - 2032)
• Data breakdown for application Industries (2022 - 2032)
• Integration and collaboration analysis of companies
• Capacity analysis with application sector breakdown
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategies adopted by emerging companies
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Equipment Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Cardiovascular Machines
• Plate Loaded Equipment
• Ground Base Equipment
• Strength Training Equipment
• Plate Loaded Equipment
• Ground Base Equipment
• Standalone Equipment
• Olympic Bars and Collars
• Dumbbells & Kettlebells
• Heavy Duty Elite Racks
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Specialty Stores
• Online Retail
• Sport Stores
Region Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Northern Region
• North-Eastern Region
• Eastern Region
• Central Region
• Western Region
• Southern Region
• Cosco (India) Limited
• Nivia Sports Private Limited (Freewill Sports Pvt. Ltd.)
• Bhalla International – Vinex Sports
• Sareen Sports Industries
• Sansparelis Greenland Private Limited
• ISO Fitness
• Great Life India
• Fitness World
• Syndicate Gym Manufacturers
• Energie Fitness
• Fitking Fitness Store
• New Fitness Factory
• Gym Creation
• Grand Slam Fitness
Available Versions of Gym Fitness Equipment Market Report:
United States Gym Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Gym Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Gym Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
• Customization can be done in the existing research scope to cater to your specific requirements without any extra charges* (terms and conditions apply).
• Send us a query to get the Table of Contents and Research Scope along with the research proposal.
Fill out the sample request form OR reach out directly to David Correa at his email: -