The India Commercial Fitness Equipment Market is segmented By Equipment (Cardio Equipment, Bodyweight Training Equipment, Gymnastics Training Equipment, Strength Training Equipment, Others), By Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Online Retail, Sport Stores, Others), By End User (Gym, University and School, Community, Sports Center) and By Region (Northern Region, North-Eastern Region, Eastern Region, Central Region, Western Region, Southern Region)
The India Commercial Fitness Equipment Market was estimated at US$ XX Million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ XX Million by the end of 2032 with a CAGR of XX during the forecast period.
Commercial fitness equipment is a machine or device used to do physical exercises. It aids with weight management, stamina development, muscle strength maintenance, immune enhancement, and general well-being. With an increased emphasis on fitness in recent years, numerous institutions in India have encouraged people to actively participate in physical activities.
Increase in Obesity Rates among People to Augment Market Growth
The worrisome rise in worldwide obesity, particularly in metropolitan areas, contributes to the expansion of the commercial fitness equipment market. According to the WHO, the number of obese persons globally has increased dramatically. In 2020, 39% of adults aged 18 and up were overweight, and 13% were obese. Obesity is linked to a variety of health problems or conditions, including sudden cardiac arrest, hypertension, hypotension, and diabetes. Obese persons, as a result, tend to use more fitness equipment to lose weight, reduce stress, and enhance blood circulation. Self-care for health and virtual fitness training sessions are important growth pillars to support the sales of these goods in the India Commercial Fitness Equipment Market.
Rise in Virtual Fitness Classes to Support Market Growth
Virtual reality fitness equipment, accessories, and applications are new trends in the India Commercial Fitness Equipment Market for getting physical exercises, which can inspire and motivate people to maintain fitness objectives through engaging games and real-life training scenarios. They not only excite and push people to exercise and tone their bodies, but they also save hundreds of dollars on cross trainers, treadmills, and stationary bikes. For example, the VR Fitness Company is developing the worlds first reality gym experience by delivering virtual reality fitness machines designed to provide a safe and entertaining cardio session for people of all fitness levels, making training more enjoyable and thrilling. Virtual reality accessories are also available on the market that is Bluetooth-connected to exercise equipment and are compatible with fitness equipment.
Rising Younger Generations to Drive the Market
Demand for tailored training regimes has boosted prospects even further, such as bodybuilding and personality development, particularly among the younger population due to the growing influence of social media. Increasing discretionary expenditure on gym memberships and fitness clubs has boosted demand for commercial fitness equipment. Furthermore, equipment makers are spending on R&D operations in order to launch innovative and user-friendly devices that will improve the whole consumer experience. Governments in both developed and developing countries are adopting different healthcare initiatives to raise fitness-related knowledge among the general public, which is also helping to the acceptance of these equipment, particularly among young people.
High Price of Commercial Fitness Equipment will Stifle Market Growth
Some high-priced fitness equipment, particularly for middle- and low-income employees in developing and undeveloped countries, is impeding the market growth. Furthermore, a lack of awareness regarding the benefits of these equipment among rural populations in several developing nations is limiting market expansion.
Top Companies and Recent Strategic Developments
Key players including Cosco (India) Limited, Nivia Sports Private Limited (Freewill Sports Pvt. Ltd., Nautilus, Inc., and TECHNOGYM S.p.A. have consolidated the Indian market. Moreover, the rise in domestic market players focusing on developing India Commercial Fitness Equipment is focusing on providing competitive pricing, which is further estimated to cater to the increasing demand among developing markets across the globe.
• In August 2021, Walmart-owned Flipkart collaborated with HRX.
• In June 2021, Cure.Fits fitness and wellness platform, acquired TREAD, a Bengaluru-based connected fitness business. TREAD just released a smart workout bike, and the acquisition will help Cult.Fit launch its hardware-at-home business sector, which will include TREAD smart bikes, benches, and other smart fitness hardware goods.
• In December 2022, WTF launches the first AI-powered E-Gym to help Indians combat obesity.
• In November 2022, Powermax Workout announced the release of new cutting-edge fitness equipment featuring cutting-edge technologies. The new launch comprises the top quality Elliptical cross trainer, Powermax EH 760, as well as the super outstanding commercial and semi-commercial motorised treadmills Powermax TAC-3000, TAC-3500, TAC-550, and TAC-585. It also launched BM-100A Multi-functional Bench Press and the PowerMax Fitness BX-110SX Fitness Exercise Magnetic X Bike Cycle for Home.
• In September 2022, Nautilus, Inc. Introduces the New Bowflex BXT8J Treadmill with JRNY Adaptive Fitness App. The Bowflex BXT8J treadmill can connect to a users phone or tablet, allowing them to use the JRNY adaptive fitness software, which includes Explore the World routes, JRNY radio, and hundreds of trainer-led exercises.
• In April 2021, Nautilus, Inc. Announces New Bowflex SelectTech Workouts on JRNY Platform; Provides New and Existing SelectTech Customers Worldwide with a One-Year Free Trial JRNY Membership.
Years considered for this report
• Historical Years: 2019-2021
• Base Year: 2021
• Forecast Period: 2022-2032
India Commercial Fitness Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/ projections/ forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 - 2032)
• Data breakdown for application Industries (2022 - 2032)
• Integration and collaboration analysis of companies
• Capacity analysis with application sector breakdown
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategies adopted by emerging companies
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Equipment Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Cardiovascular Machines
• Plate Loaded Equipment
• Ground Base Equipment
• Strength Training Equipment
• Plate Loaded Equipment
• Ground Base Equipment
• Standalone Equipment
• Olympic Bars and Collars
• Dumbbells & Kettlebells
• Heavy Duty Elite Racks
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Specialty Stores
• Online Retail
• Sport Stores
End User Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• University and School
• Sports Center
Region Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Northern Region
• North-Eastern Region
• Eastern Region
• Central Region
• Western Region
• Southern Region
• Cosco (India) Limited
• Nivia Sports Private Limited (Freewill Sports Pvt. Ltd.)
• Lifeline Fitness
• Fitness World
• BFT Fitness Co. Ltd.
• Cockatoo (Anand Brothers)
• Cybex International, Inc.
• Decathlon S.A.
• Nautilus, Inc.
• TECHNOGYM S.p.A.
Available Versions of Commercial Fitness Equipment Market Report:
United States Commercial Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Commercial Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Commercial Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
• Customization can be done in the existing research scope to cater to your specific requirements without any extra charges* (terms and conditions apply).
• Send us a query to get the Table of Contents and Research Scope along with the research proposal.
Fill out the sample request form OR reach out directly to David Correa at his email: -
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved