Electrohydraulic Pumps Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Electrohydraulic pumps are devices that convert power into energy. They are an advanced type of hydraulic pumps that efficiently work in reducing the fuel consumption and emissions of equipment they operate on.
Electrohydraulic pumps are connected to an electric motor and an hydraulic actuator. Instead of using mechanical power, they efficiently exploit electric power from an electric motor to enhance rotation speed of the electrohydraulic pump. The power and heat generated here do not require the presence of fluids to function. The electric current cannot transport heat through the system so the heat that is produced in the process remains in the electric motor controlling the pump. These types of pumps only move when pressure and flow are required for work and they remain still when not in use hence conserving energy that would have been used up in idle functioning of the motor.
Electrohydraulic pumps are developed for electric mobile applications and hybrid electric applications. They normally operate quietly without noise and with high performance characteristics making them more efficient compared to normal pumps. They are used in electronics, electric power steering, etc.
Electrohydraulic pumps are applied in aeronautics, construction industry, automotive, earth handling, material handling and in the agricultural sector.
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Growth and Trends
Electrohydraulic pumps find excessive utility in the recent decades. Most of the companies are switching to these systems as opposed to manual pumping systems. In fact, these pumps are 80% more efficient and reliable as compared to their alternative counterparts. Their market witnesses a surcharged propulsion because:
• Most of the electrohydraulic pumps are installed in industries. Their extensive use reduces the harmful generation of carbon dioxide emissions. Also, these devices work at their best if coupled with gas and diesel for industrial operation.
• Further, one can operate these pumps as per requirement. For instance, one can spin the pump to generate adequate pressure for industrial operation. Therefore, suitable for manufacturing installations, these pumps feature a potential and a profit-driven hike in the long run.
• More to this, electrohydraulic pumps can also regulate the direction of water flow and maintain an optimal speed of their standard functioning.
• These devices are compact and light weight as compared to their manual alternatives.
• Last but not least; their peaking up awareness makes them popular among their users which subsequently accelerates their demand in the years to arrive.
Challenges to Electrohydraulic Pump Market
The future market of electrohydraulic pumps suffers major challenges which are expected to limit their future market.
• A decline in the global oil prices has led to the growing downfall of electrohydraulic pumps market.
• Despite its popularity, many small-scale manufacturers are still not aware about their proper functioning dynamics.
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Regional Analysis
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Bosch Rexroth AG, Allied Motion, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Vetus Inc., Cembre S.p.A., Rittal Inc., Hansa-tmp srl, Gemini Power Hydraulics Private Limited, Mile-X Equipment, Inc., and Intercable GmbH.
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Motor Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Wound Field Motors
• Permanent Magnet Motors
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Electric power steering
• Buses and Coaches
• Vocational Vehicles
• Electrohydraulic systems and circuits
• Street Sweepers
• Material Handling
• Refuse Trucks
• Agricultural Equipment
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Companies
• Bosch Rexroth AG
• Allied Motion
• Parker Hannifin Corporation
• Vetus Inc.
• Cembre S.p.A.
• Rittal Inc.
• Hansa-tmp srl
• Gemini Power Hydraulics Private Limited
• Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
• Intercable GmbH
Available Versions: -
United States Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Research Report
Europe Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Research Report
India Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Research Report