Core Drilling Machines Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A core drilling machine is a hollow cylindrical tool used in making holes through surfaces. Its made of metal and the drill tips are normally coated with diamond. Drill parts include a motor, handle and drill bits.
A core drilling machine has the ability to curve out a sample at the beginning. The drills center part is hollow enabling it to curve out a sample from the material being drilled. The sample is called a core sample and it takes the shape of the drills walls.
A core drilling machine can penetrate through and make holes in different surfaces like wood, rock, cement and ice. Drilling takes place as machine twists around until the hole is created. Depending on its application the size, power and features of the drill vary. It can dig up to 60 inches of diameter.
A core drilling machine is either pneumatic, hydraulic or electrically powered. It is chosen considering; the size of hole required, accuracy grade, type of material being cut, and water availability. It is fast and efficient, it does not produce vibrations, it reduces damage, and it produces clean clear-cut holes that do not require more refining. It is used in electrical, building, mining and construction industries.
Core Drilling Machines Market Growth and Trends
Core drilling machines produce effective and usable holes and penetrations within multiple earth manufactured ground bases. Their global demand faces a potent hike in the last few decades and will attain a value of 900 billion dollars by 2025. The major factors driving their positive demand are as follows:
• The major industrial units attracting the utility of core drilling machines are mentioned hereby:
Oil and gas industries
An advancement in these industries boosts the worldwide demand for core drilling machines.
• With a rise in population in addition to industrial enhancements results in a favourable outcome for core drilling machines market.
• Next, consumers welcome the utility of core drilling appliances leading to an optimal expansion of its strategic networking in both developed and developing countries.
• Core drilling machines engender numerous advantages such as:
Time saving system of operation
Energy efficient machine installations
Precise and neatly crafted designs
The above stated drivers estimate a gradual propulsion of the core drilling machine markets in the decades to arrive.
• Finally, consumers prefer customizing core drilling toolsets for everyday use. In fact, most of the consumers have a set pack of this small tool machinery in their homes.
Challenges to Core Drilling Machines Market
Apart from positive factors, here is some limitations of the core drilling machine market:
• Expensive units in case of massive employment of large machines.
• Unaffordable for small-scale firms.
• Leads to noise pollution.
• Generate substantial amounts of dust while their mechanical propulsion.
The aforementioned challenges may decline the forthcoming global market for core drilling machines.
Core Drilling Machines Market Regional Analysis
Core Drilling Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Atlas Copco Construction Tools, CS Unitec, Inc., Elektrowerkzeuge GmbH Eibenstock, Hilti India Private Limited, LISSMAC Maschinenbau GmbH, OTTO BAIER GmbH, Emerson Electric Co. (RIDGID), ROTHENBERGER Werkzeuge AG, and SPARKY GROUP.
Core Drilling Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Electric Core Drilling Machines
• Hydraulic Core Drilling Machines
• Pneumatic Core Drilling Machines
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Construction Industry
• Petrochemical Industry
• Oil & Gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Core Drilling Machines Market Companies
• Atlas Copco Construction Tools
• CS Unitec, Inc.
• Elektrowerkzeuge GmbH Eibenstock
• Hilti India Private Limited
• LISSMAC Maschinenbau GmbH
• OTTO BAIER GmbH
• Emerson Electric Co. (RIDGID)
• ROTHENBERGER Werkzeuge AG
• SPARKY GROUP
Available Versions: -
United States Core Drilling Machines Market Research Report
Europe Core Drilling Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Core Drilling Machines Market Research Report
India Core Drilling Machines Market Research Report