Aerostructure equipment Market size was estimated at $xx Million in 2020 and is expected to reach $xx Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Aerostructure equipment are independent parts of the aircrafts frame like the wings, fuselage, flight control surfaces deck, pylons, thrust reversers and nacelles. They are the components used in making planes and required for it to work. Aircrafts constantly need them for their existing planes, to correct corrosion and cracking of the wings and fuselage, and also for the building of new ones.
Flight control surfaces have component parts for the steering of aircrafts. They are made of fibre composite materials that can withstand high loads associated with planes. They include ailerons, elevators, flaps, rudders, spoilers and air brakes. Fairings protect the underlying structures and systems of planes from adverse environmental conditions. They include flap track fairings, leading edge panels, pylon fairings and wing-to-body fairings. Wing components give structural strength to aircrafts. They include access doors, bathtub panels, ram air inlets, wing boxes, wing panels and winglets.
Aerostructure equipment undergo testing using a universal testing machine. Tests performed are compression, flexure, tensile, fatigue and impact.
Aerostructure equipment are applied in fixed wing aircrafts like military aircrafts, commercial aircrafts, business jets and UAVs. They are also applied in rotary wing aircrafts like commercial and civil helicopters, military helicopters, and UAVs.
Aerostructure Equipment Market Growth and Trends
Aerostructure equipment feature as the prime compositions of an aircraft. It comprises essential components which support its propulsion dynamics such as wings integrations, flight control units, fuselage, air frame etc. In fact, each of these structural components are fabricated with advanced technological improvisations and foster smooth and seamless flights between the allotted destinations. Some of the prominent facets amplifying their demand are as follows:
• A growth in the aviation sector is the primary driver to fuel the demand for aerostructure equipment. The aviation industry has attained a fabulous height of 832.8 billion dollars with a CAGR of 3.7%.
• Low cost of flight tickets with new emerging private airways.
• Besides, these equipment are composed from lightweight units which add to their preference in the aeronautical industries.
• The evolution of 3D printing is likely to create opportunities in the field of fabricating lightweight aerostructures.
• A rapid growth in the number of aircrafts owning to personal, professional and medical tourism.
Challenges to Aerostrucure Equipment Market
• Despite an exponential rise, aerostructure equipment anticipates encountering a potent decline in its global demand. It includes.
• The COVID-19 medical emergency has led to a rapid diminishing of aerostructure equipment market. In fact, the market has witnessed a drop of 34.7 % annual turnover and has come to a value of 447.4 billion dollars in 2020.
Aerostructure Equipment Market Regional Analysis
Aerostructure Equipment Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: KUKA Systems GmbH, Electroimpact, Inc., Broetje-Automation GmbH, Gemcor (Ascent Aerospace), MTorres Diseños Industriales, SENER, REEL, LISI Aerospace, Triumph Group, Inc., Spirit AeroSystems, Inc., Janicki Industries, Latesys, Hyde Group Limited, Premium AEROTEC, and STELIA Inc.
Aerostructure Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Aircraft Body Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Narrow Body Aircraft ASE
• Wide Body Aircraft ASE
• Regional Aircraft ASE
• Helicopter ASE
End Use Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Business and Regional Aviation
Delivery Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• New Equipment
• Operational Services
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Aerostructure Equipment Market Companies
• KUKA Systems GmbH
• Electroimpact, Inc.
• Broetje-Automation GmbH
• Gemcor (Ascent Aerospace)
• MTorres Diseños Industriales
• LISI Aerospace
• Triumph Group, Inc.
• Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
• Janicki Industries
• Hyde Group Limited
• Premium AEROTEC
• STELIA Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Aerostructure Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Aerostructure Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Aerostructure Equipment Market Research Report
India Aerostructure Equipment Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific Region or Country? OR Need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts available?
Or Fill the below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.