Market Definition / Research Scope
AC valve is a type of device used to increase or reduce the pressure coming from an air conditioning system. AC valves are generally used in heating, ventilation, or air conditioning systems. The basis of the valve is to organize how much refrigerant fluid can stream throughout this system.
The AC valve is set up within a refrigerator and the air conditioning system of a vehicle. They are one of the most important fractions of vehicle air conditioners to regulate cooling performance. They are produced with an evaporator in the air conditioning system.
Ac valves are manufactured at the evaporator inlet. The evaporator inlet and the orifice tube operate together to control the flow of refrigerant through the vehicle’s air conditioner system.
AC Valves market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
AC Valves Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• The ac valve market equipment’s are largely used to regulate pressure and regulate temperature in air conditioners, refrigerators, ventilators, and heaters, thereby driving its demand and growth of the ac valve market.
• Growing consumers population of high standards of living and comfort are expected to boost the growth and demand of the ac valve market across the world.
• Consistent demand for automobile production and advancement in technology with growing disposable income of consumers are some of the factors boosting the growth and demand of the ac valve market during the forecasted period.
• Introduction of new technological advancement in ac valve industry pertaining to make automatic and semi-automatic system and replace the manually operated ones thereby expected to rise the demand for the ac valve market during the upcoming years. Further ac valve is associated with stainless steel power elements which will stop the design from rusting and extend the life of the automotive parts, hence driving the demand and growth of the ac valve market.
• Asia-Pacific and South America is expected to expand the ac valve market on a significant large basis owing to the growing urbanization and rapid population in these regionsalong with economic development.
• Rising trend of staying in hotels, dining outside malls, supermarket stalls, require rapid usage of air conditioners and refrigerators etc. these in turn expected to boost the ac valve market though out the globe.
• Introduction of new electric expansion valves in the ac valve industry sectors is offering beautiful design and instant response time to attract more and more end-sector consumer and its establishing stable position in the market platform. This in turn greatly increase the growth and demand of the ac valve market.
Challenges for the industry :
• The increasing regulations and govt policies associated with safety standards of the environment will cause complexity and restrict the ac valve market.
• Increasing number of derivatives serving drivers vehicle segment based on a single platform which is also expected to increase the complexity and there by restricting the growth of ac valve market.
AC Valves Market Regional Analysis
AC Valves Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: SANHUA Automotive, Valeo SA, Denso Corporation, Hanon Systems, Mahle GmbH, Keihin Corporation, Valeo SA, Eberspacher Group, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Subros Limited, Sanden Holdings Corporation, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, and Carrier Corporation. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Sanitary Valves Market and Anti-surge Valves Market.
AC Valves Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Material Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• C Type Thermostatic AC valve (TXM Valve)
• G Type Thermostatic AC valve (TXV Valve)
• V Type Thermostatic AC valve (TMX Valve)
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Direct sale (OEM)
• Indirect sales
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Petroleum Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Food & Beverages
• Oil and Gas
• Manufacturing Plants
• Energy & Power
• Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Metals & Mining
• Semiconductor Manufacturing
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
AC Valves Market Companies
• SANHUA Automotive
• Valeo SA
• Denso Corporation
• Hanon Systems
• Mahle GmbH
• Keihin Corporation
• Valeo SA
• Eberspacher Group
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
• Subros Limited
• Sanden Holdings Corporation
• Calsonic Kansei Corporation
• Carrier Corporation
Available Versions: -
United States AC Valves Market Research Report
Europe AC Valves Market Research Report
Asia Pacific AC Valves Market Research Report
India AC Valves Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific Region or Country? OR Need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts available?
Or Fill the below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.