Market Definition / Research Scope
A multi-head weighing machine is also referred to as a combinatorial weighing machine. It is a computer controlled machine that is used in package-filling processes. It uses a number of different weigh heads to generate accurate and precise measurements of products by calculating the weight in each weigh head. Each weigh head has a different load cell.
Weighing takes place as the product to be weighed is placed on the multi-head weighing machine. The product is distributed by a dispersion table into smaller linear vibrating feeders that each deliver products into individual weigh heads. A load cell connected to the dispersion table controls the feed of product to the multi-head weighing machine.
The flow of product to the dispersion table is vital so as to enable accuracy of the process. Overfeeding and underfeeding of the machine can sometimes hinder its smooth operation.
Multi-head Weighing Machines Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Overfeeding tampers with accuracy as more product is fed into the weigh head. If levels are surpassed, the production line stops. Underfeeding on the other hand slows down the production line. It becomes hard to achieve target weights if weigh heads are underfed leading to high product rejection as they are below the threshold weight.
Multi-head weighing machines are used in food and non-food processing plants for packaging, in chemicals, cosmetics & personal care, manufacturing and industrial applications.
Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Growth and Trends
Multi-head weighing devices are speedy and accurate systems catering to immense applications in food and packaging industries. Regulated by computing networks, their market has been witnessing a continual expansion since the last few decades. In fact, it has already attained a value of 770.5 billion dollar, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6%. Some of the pertinent facets ushering this amplification are mentioned hereby:
- Accelerating the efficiency of food and packaged materials and preventing them from untimely damage.
- These equipment assists in the appropriate automation and helps the packers to thoroughly examine the products prior to marketing. It also curtails the practice of extra giveaway and
- Besides, most of the energy and carbonated drinks employ proper packaging.
- A peaking up demand for trade for edible items stands in a direct proportion to the future market for multi-head weighing machines.
- Nowadays, consumers prefer pre-packaged food stuff pertaining to their hygiene standards.
Challenges to Multi-head weighing Machines
Despite multiple benefits, multi-head weight machines are still vulnerable to a diminishing market. The key reasons behind this are:
- Substantial cost of installation and maintenance.
- Booming government protocols over packages products may obstruct their future market.
- Use of glass and plastic bottles for packaging these products may add to their declining market.
Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Regional Analysis
Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Aja Ltd., Comek S.r.l., Dm Packaging Group S.r.l., ExaktaPack España S.L., IMA Group, ISHIDA CO., LTD., Laurijsen Weegautomaten Dongen B.V., Marel Food Systems, MULTIPOND Wägetechnik GmbH, Multiweigh GmbH, Ohlson Packaging, Inc., PFM Group, RADPAK, RMGroup, Scanvaegt Systems A/S, and Yamato Scale GmbH.
Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Linear Multi-head Weighing Machine
• Rotary Multi-head Weighing Machine
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Food & Beverages
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Chemical & Lubricants
• Industrial Packaging
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Companies
• Aja Ltd.
• Comek S.r.l.
• Dm Packaging Group S.r.l.
• ExaktaPack España S.L.
• IMA Group
• ISHIDA CO., LTD.
• Laurijsen Weegautomaten Dongen B.V.
• Marel Food Systems
• MULTIPOND Wägetechnik GmbH
• Multiweigh GmbH
• Ohlson Packaging, Inc.
• PFM Group
• Scanvaegt Systems A/S
• Yamato Scale GmbH
Available Versions: -
United States Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Research Report
Europe Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Research Report
India Multi-head Weighing Machines Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.