The Europe Home Fitness Equipment Market is segmented By Product Type (Cardio Equipment (Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Ellipticals, Others), Strength Training Equipment (Free Weights, Extension, Barbells & Ladders, Others)), By Distribution Channel (Offline Retail Stores, Online Retail Stores, Direct Selling), and By Country (Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others)
The Europe Home Fitness Equipment Market was estimated at US$ XX Million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ XX Million by the end of 2032 with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
At-home fitness equipment refers to products or machines that consumers use in the comfort of their own homes to enhance muscular strength, improve stamina, and manage body weight. Home fitness equipment is used during workout sessions to perform and track physical activity at home. It also stimulates the heart rate, which aids in the burning of excess body fat, the building of muscular mass, and the maintenance of cholesterol levels. Home exercise equipment is currently gaining popularity among individuals, particularly fitness lovers, due to its low cost and simplicity of working out in a pleasant environment.
Increasing Consumer Health Consciousness to Aid Demand
The lack of physical activity has been linked to an increasing number of health disorders, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and others, which has increased demand for at-home fitness equipment in Europe. According to the 2019 Health Survey for England, 36.2% of adults in the United Kingdom are overweight but not obese, compared to close to 28% who are obese. As a result, the nations gym culture has grown over the years as a result of the rising fitness awareness. One in four persons in Germany, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), are obese. The high rates of obesity in Germany have significantly increased public awareness of fitness and health. Also, the incidence of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and osteoarthritis has increased significantly, which is a major global concern. The World Health Organization lists cardiovascular disease as one of the major killers. These are the primary market drivers that would propel the Home Fitness Equipment market forward.
Interest Among Consumers in Personalized Workout Plans to Assist Europe Home Fitness Equipment Market
An increasing number of consumers are actively leaning toward home workouts as a result of their hectic schedules and long workdays, crowded gyms, and parking issues. The home exercise equipment is very economical in the long run and avoids the trouble of travelling to a gym to use the machines. One of the main factors encouraging consumer preference for home fitness equipment is the small, ongoing expense associated with transportation, exercise equipment, trainer costs, and membership fees. Additionally, the popularity of online fitness training has increased along with the need for personal trainers, which has had a substantial impact on customers propensity to purchase home fitness and health equipment. The ability of consumers to achieve their unique fitness goals, such as weight loss, bodybuilding, and others, with flexibility in workout schedules, a home-friendly environment, and a committed personal trainer, has sped up market growth in recent years.
Increasing Fraudulent Products will Impede Market Growth
The market is threatened by an increase in products that are fraudulent. By providing clients with an exact replica of the original product at a lesser cost, counterfeit goods compete with genuine goods. Companies suffer a blow to their reputation as a result of counterfeiting. Many purchasers dont realise the products they are holding are fakes, so when the knockoff product doesnt work properly, wears out soon, or doesnt live up to their expectations, they accuse the original manufacturer. Therefore, the proliferation of counterfeit goods has an impact on the market for fitness equipment and endangers the standing of fitness companies.
Germany Accounts for a Major Share of the Europe Home Fitness Equipment Market
The market for home fitness gym equipment is highly promising in Germany, as 60% of the population engages in moderate physical exercise. Other factors pushing people to construct a customised gym at home include growing health concerns and an increase in obesity. Additionally, internet distribution channels are increasingly being chosen as the primary channel by equipment makers. Customers are drawn to this point of sale because they can more easily access the newest or even imported fitness equipment, which is delivered right to their door with the necessary guarantee and insurance. The most popular reseller applications in the nation are retailers like Ubuy and Amazon.
Recent Strategic Developments
• In December 2022, WTF launches the first AI-powered E-Gym to help Europeans combat obesity.
• In November 2022, Powermax Workout announced the release of new cutting-edge fitness equipment featuring cutting-edge technologies. The new launch comprises the top quality Elliptical cross trainer, Powermax EH 760, as well as the super outstanding commercial and semi-commercial motorised treadmills Powermax TAC-3000, TAC-3500, TAC-550, and TAC-585. It also launched BM-100A Multi-functional Bench Press and the PowerMax Fitness BX-110SX Fitness Exercise Magnetic X Bike Cycle for Home.
• In September 2022, Nautilus, Inc., a pioneer in home fitness innovation, announced the availability of the Bowflex BXT8J treadmill with JRNY adaptive fitness app compatibility at a limited number of online and in-person retail partners, offering clients a whole exercise package at a competitive price. High-performance cardio is available on the Bowflex BXT8J treadmill, which also allows users to connect their devices to the JRNY adaptive fitness software. This has enabled the business to diversify its product offering.
• In September 2022, Johnson Health Tech, a former distributor for Cravatex Brands Limited, announced the acquisition of the fitness division in June 2022. As a result, Johnson Health Tech has become the first manufacturer of exercise equipment to have a wholly-owned subsidiary in India. Johnson Health Tech advanced the fitness industry with its ongoing investments in product development and production know-how. This has enabled the business to grow.
• In April 2021, Nautilus, Inc. announces New Bowflex SelectTech Workouts on JRNY Platform; Provides New and Existing SelectTech Customers Worldwide with a One-Year Free Trial JRNY Membership.
Years considered for this report
• Historical Years: 2019-2021
• Base Year: 2021
• Forecast Period: 2022-2032
Europe Home Fitness Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/ projections/ forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 - 2032)
• Data breakdown for application Industries (2022 - 2032)
• Integration and collaboration analysis of companies
• Capacity analysis with application sector breakdown
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategies adopted by emerging companies
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Cardio Equipment
• Exercise Bikes
• Strength Training Equipment
• Free Weights
• Barbells & Ladders
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Offline Retail Stores
• Online Retail Stores
• Direct Selling
Country Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• United Kingdom
• Johnson Health Tech Co.
• Technogym SpA.
• Precor, Inc.
• BRUNSWICK CORPORATION
• Amer Sports
• Core Health & Fitness LLC
• Fitness EM LLC
• HOIST Fitness Systems
• Icon Health and Fitness
• Torque Fitness
• True Fitness
• Cybex International
• Fitness World
• TRUE Fitness
• Origin Fitness Ltd (Anytime Leisure Limited)
• Nautilus Inc.
Available Versions of Home Fitness Equipment Market Report:
United States Home Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
India Home Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Home Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
Global Home Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
• Customization can be done in the existing research scope to cater to your specific requirements without any extra charges* (terms and conditions apply).
• Send us a query to get the Table of Contents and Research Scope along with the research proposal.
Fill out the sample request form OR reach out directly to David Correa at his email: -
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved