Disc Spring Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A disk spring is also called a Belleville washer after its inventor. It is a conical shaped spring with an opening at the center. It is loaded in the axial direction and is used in a wide range of industries.
Due to a disk springs tendency of exerting uniformly constant pressure, it is an ideal solution for isolating vibrations, thermal expansions and contractions, relaxation, creep problems and wearing of parts.
A disk spring can be used as a single spring or stacked together. It is placed either as a single if its one, parallel stacked where the disks face the same direction, series stacked where disks face alternating directions or a combination of either stacking styles. Parallel stacking enables load increase while series stacking increases deflection.
Disc springs are essential in connecting electricity where there are applications with heat expansion, in pipeline for clamps and support, in fasteners such as pre-assembled systems and inventory, in machine parts like brakes, latches and clamps and in vibration isolation for high speed press and bolted parts.
Disc springs increase machine reliability, conserve space, are essential for large loads, last long, have low deflection, positioning can be varied according to needs and can even be used with coil springs. A small number of them supports large loads.
Disc Spring Market Growth and Trends
• A flourishing demand of disc springs in numerous industries such as medical, mining, aerospace and automotive sectors is a prominent factors in up surging a positive trajectory of disc spring market.
• More to this, disc spring finds application in spring waters to maintain the standard quality and pressure dynamics of water resources. Further, a stringent maintenance of uniform pressure conditions and tension in the chemical process of compression, thermal expansion, contraction etc. is a benefactor to fuel the future market for disc springs.
• Besides, disc springs are employed in stopping the mobility of bolts and thus banishes the issue of bolt malfunction in electro-mechanical devices.
• Finally, the healthcare sector judicially follows others in terms of the use of disc springs in curtailing the expiry period of surgical tools and appliances. This is one of the more pertinent key driver for a development market of disc springs.
Challenges to Disc Spring Market
Apart from key drivers, below mentioned are the inevitable restraints to the disc spring market:
• High chances of spring failure if operated by semi-skilled staff may hamper its future utility and market acceleration.
Disc Spring Market Regional Analysis
The market size for disk springs is likely to grow significantly by 2022, with sectors such as mining, automotive, medical, and aerospace expected to enhance the demand for the equipment across the globe. Currently, the market for disc spring is most rampant in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. The LAMEA regions are also catching up with the rest of the world in this regard. The Mubea Group and MW Industries Inc. in Germany and the United States respectively are at the forefront in the manufacturing of disk springs. Other companies that are currently contributing to the growth of this market include MW Industries, Inc., AirLoc Schrepfer AG, Daemar Inc., Safelink Agencies Private Limited, TIEIG Industrial Products GmbH, Christian Bauer GmbH + Cp., Ltd., and Schorr GmbH.
Disc Spring Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Barnes Group Inc., AirLoc Schrepfer AG, Schnorr GmbH, Werner Röhrs GmbH & Co. KG., TIEIG Industrial Products GmbH, Daemar Inc., Safelink Agencies Private Limited, SPIROL International Corporation, Changzhou Disc Spring Manufacturer Co., Ltd., Century Spring Corp., Christian Bauer GmbH + Co. KG., and Twiflex Ltd.
Disc Spring Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Disc Spring Thickness Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Less than 1.25 mm (chamfered on inner or outer diameters)
• From 1.25 up to 6.0 mm (chamfered on inner or outer diameters)
• More than 6.0 mm (are chamfered on all sides)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Automatic Transmission Clutch Assemblies
• Pre-loading Fasteners
• Circuit Breakers
• Pre-loading Thrust Bearing
• Pre-load Anti-backlash Nuts
• Mitigating Tolerance Issues in a Stack-up
Disc Spring Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Carbon Composite Disc Springs
• Belleville Washers (Classic)
• Belleville Washers (Pre-Stressed)
• Belleville Washers (Heavy Bolted)
• Flange Disc Springs
• Flange Disc Springs
• Flat Washers
• Ball Bearing Spring Washers
• Slotted Disc Springs
• Contact Disc Springs
• Curved Spring Washers
• Serrated Disc Washers
• Finger Spring Washers
• Wave Spring Washers
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Diesel Powertrain
• Aerospace & Defense
• IT & Telecom
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Disc Spring Market Companies
• Barnes Group Inc.
• AirLoc Schrepfer AG
• Schnorr GmbH
• Werner Röhrs GmbH & Co. KG
• TIEIG Industrial Products GmbH
• Daemar Inc.
• Safelink Agencies Private Limited
• SPIROL International Corporation
• Changzhou Disc Spring Manufacturer Co., Ltd.
• Century Spring Corp.
• Christian Bauer GmbH + Co. KG.
• Twiflex Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Disc Spring Market Research Report
Europe Disc Spring Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Disc Spring Market Research Report
India Disc Spring Market Research Report