Coolant Pumps Market Size shall reach a value of $662 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A coolant pump is a main secondary device used in a motor to cool the parts of the power train and other associates such as electronic circuits, batteries, and cabin heating. A coolant pump can also be defined as a kind of pump used to retransmit a coolant, normally a liquid, that is used to send heat away from an engine or other appliance that produces heat as a product of generating energy.
A coolant pump guarantees sufficient cooling at elevated external temperature, at lower RPMs, and high engine loads. The coolant pump is used with the thermal management system of the internal combustion (IC) engine for providing additional benefits.
Coolant pumps are utilized in various industries, which has made coolant pumps to specialize in several ways. The pump also works by sending energy from the rotation of numerous shaft-driven impellers to a coolant.
Coolant Pumps Market Growth and Trends
• An automotive electric Coolant Pump is an important auxiliary device majorly used in the vehicle to cool the component of power train and other accessories such as battery, electronic circuit and cable heating.
• R/conventional pumps are different from electric Coolant Pump, because the conventional pumps utilized for engine cooling are tooth belt driven and consequently the resultant output generated is coupled to the engine RPM (Revolution Per Minute).
• The electric Coolant Pump assured sufficient cooling at lower RPMs at high engine load and vice-versa and at elevated external temperature.
• The electric Coolant Pump is installed along with thermal management system of the IC (internal combustion) engine for delivering additional benefits.
• The automatic electric Coolant Pump supplied demand cooling specially during cold start, which saved fuel and result to reduction in emission.
• This also results in the enhanced air-conditioning in the passenger compartment, which in turn can provide more comfort to the passengers and driver.
• Rising demand for vehicle globally is an important factor boosting the automotive electric Coolant Pumps market.
• Additionally, the demand for vehicle is increasing continuously as Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America are major producer and consumer of automobile globally.
• The disposable income and per capita income of people in these regions are rising, resulting in driving the sales of vehicles.
• Sales and production of vehicle directly impact the demand for automotive electric Coolant Pump at the time of forecast period.
• Increase in demand for eco-friendly and fuel efficient vehicle is an important factor boosting the automotive electric Coolant Pump market.
• Growing prices of conventional fuel and the depression of fossil fuel resources are encouraging customers to shift from conventional fuel driven vehicles to eco-friendly vehicles.
• Conventional fuel driven vehicles emits poisonous gases that are harmful for human and environment. As a result several countries have enacted various laws and norms for vehicle emission.
• Automotive electric Coolant Pumpreduces emission in vehicles which is also a key factor that is boosted to propel the automotive electric Coolant Pump market during the forecast period.
• A thorough evaluation of the restrains portrays the contrast to driver and gives space for strategic planning.
• Factors that overshadow the market growth are pivotal as they can be understood to devise different bends for getting hold of the lucrative opportunities that are present in the ever-growing market.
• Additionally, insights into opinions of market expert’s have been taken to understand the market better.
Coolant Pumps Market Regional Analysis
Coolant Pumps Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Westinghouse Electric Company LLC., Sogefi SpA, Brinkmann Pumps, Inc., Eaton Corporation Inc., Nidec Corporation, KSB Aktiengesellschaft, McMaster-Carr, Grundfos, PumpBiz, Inc., The Gorman-Rupp Company, Barber-Nichols Inc., and Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Adiabatic Cooler Market and Pulse Tube Refrigerator (Cryocoolers) Market.
Coolant Pumps Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Pressurized Water Pump
• Centrifugal Pump
• screw spindle Pump
• End-suction Pump
• Suction Pump
• Miniature Pump
• Immersion Pumps
• Reactor Coolant Pump
• Electric Coolant Pump
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Generating Electricity
• Propelling Aircraft Carriers
• Propelling Nuclear Submarines
• Passenger Car Cooling
• Cooling of Accessories
• Air Conditioning
• Gearbox Cooling
Power Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• 50 to 100 Watt
• 100 to 200 Watt
• 200 to 400 Watt
Business Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Size Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Full-size Coolant Pumps
• Mid-size Coolant Pumps
• Compact-size Coolant Pumps
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Nuclear Power Plants
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Coolant Pumps Market Companies
• Westinghouse Electric Company LLC.
• Sogefi SpA
• Brinkmann Pumps, Inc.
• Eaton Corporation Inc.
• Nidec Corporation
• KSB Aktiengesellschaft
• PumpBiz, Inc.
• The Gorman-Rupp Company
• Barber-Nichols Inc.
• Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Coolant Pumps Market Research Report
Europe Coolant Pumps Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Coolant Pumps Market Research Report
India Coolant Pumps Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.