Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Automotive hydraulic pumps are tools which turn automated power into hydraulic power or hydrostatic pressure. These two forces enable movement using energy so as to control the force produced by load at the pump channel.
Automotive hydraulic pumps operate in line with the displacement principle. Based on their movement they work as positive displacement or variable displacement. They are able to push large oil amounts through hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic motors. This facilitates the conversion of mechanical energy. The pumps work according to their functions and system requirements.
Automotive hydraulic pumps are categorized into three main types; gear pumps, piston pumps and vane pumps. Gear automotive hydraulic pumps have few moving parts, smooth working capabilities, function under 210 bar pressures and have the highest speeds. Piston gear pumps handle large flows at high pressures and are commonly used in mobile & construction equipment and marines. Vane hydraulic pumps operate with a constant flow and produce less noise while performing optimally at high speeds.
Automotive hydraulic pumps are applied in aircrafts, excavation, cranes, forklifts, earth moving, material handling and even theme park rides in industries like pharmaceuticals, food, mining, aviation, construction, chemical, automotive, oil and gas, etc.
Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Growth and Trends
Automotive hydraulic pumps deliver adequate support to light and heavy weight vehicles during their active propulsion. Each pump has a different specification owning to their instalment within the vehicle’s structure. The market for these pumps have recently witnessed an optimal trajectory owning to the following reasons:
• The world automotive industry is one of the highest revenue generating business, expecting an annual turnover of 12.4 billion dollars by 2022 and with a CAGR of 4.7%
• Most of the individuals commute through different types of automobiles, including light weight and heavy weight vehicles.
• In addition, most of the industrial set ups and residential units prefer using efficient energy-sources for their physical mobility. Also, these efficient automobiles are both inexpensive and comfortable as compared to their fuel burning and pollution generating alternatives.
• Lastly, automotive hydraulic pumps employ a significant application in electrifying light and heavy weight vehicles, thus amplifying their upcoming market and boosting their profits.
Challenges to Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market
Here is an outline of the major challenges which the automotive hydraulic pump market has been facing:
• Expensive manufacturing cost of automotive hydraulic pumps.
The aforementioned restraint is likely to hinder the future market for automotive hydraulic pumps.
Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Regional Analysis
Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: PCE Deutschland GmbH, Labtron Equipment Ltd., Mesu Lab Instruments (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd, Caltech Engineering Services, Optics Technology, Arotek Scientific Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Mangal Instrumentation, EIE Instruments, Kett US, and A & E Lab Instruments (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Power Source Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Types Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Hydraulic pump
• Gear pumps
• Gerotor pumps
• Vane pumps
• Piston pumps
• Centrifugal Pump
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Buses and coaches
• Trucks and boats
• Vocational vehicles
• Passengers cars
• Commercial vehicles
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Direct sale (OEM)
• Indirect sales
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Companies
• Actuant Corporation
• Bosch Rexroth Limited
• Cool Cars Engineering
• Dynamatic Technologies Limited
• JTEKT HPI
• Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG
• Parker Hannifin
• Peerless Engineering.
• PERMCO, INC.
• ANSYS, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Research Report
Europe Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Research Report
India Automotive Hydraulic Pump Market Research Report