“The increased desire for hybrid laptops among the global population is one of the key drivers driving the rise of the tablet market. The rising need for tablets in healthcare, education, entertainment, and other fields, as well as the availability of numerous tablets with features like miniaturization, longer battery life, and gesture recognition to satisfy client preferences, are driving tablet market expansion. Market Decipher reveals that the market is impacted by an increase in the usage of tablets as GPS navigation devices that offer the same capability as a regular computer, as well as speedy navigation using a touch screen or stylus as opposed to a mouse or keyboard and a rise in popularity because of the tablets user-friendliness and high-performance speed is driving the market around the globe. The rising investments in R&D by prominent players and increasing disposable incomes are boosting the market growth in North America and Asia Pacific region.”
“The report estimates the Tablet Market size at US$ 68.7 Million in 2022 which is expected to reach US$ 221.1 Million by the end of 2032.”
The rise in the requirement for mobile applications among customers due to enhanced internet access offers attractive potential for the market. Many industries are continuing to use hybrid or remote work as a result of the pandemic and the ongoing increase and fall of COVID-19 infections. This is fuelling the use of tablets for business, e-learning, and content consumption and will expand the demand for the Tablets market.
This report provides meticulous insights into key segments, product specifications and analysis, changing trends, and new technologies, considering key features such as gross margin, revenue & cost. It provides key statistics on the market status of the Tablets manufacturers, highlighting influential leading players, market scope, and key developments. The report also gives a telescopic view of opportunities and constraints while projecting the growth matrix and global developments with regional insights, and provides noteworthy data for future events, mergers, and acquisitions with trending innovation and business policies and market environment in this market.
iOS Evoking the Operating System Segment
The iOS segment is estimated to garner the largest share during the forecast period. The IOS, which is only available on Apple iPads, dominates the segment. iPads are the most popular tablets in the world, and graphic artists prefer them since certain professional programmes only work on iOS platforms, assisting the market growth of i0S-supported tablets.
Slate Tablet will Outperform the Market
The slate segment accounted for the highest share in 2020 and is anticipated to maintain this trend during the forecast period. PCs are increasingly phased out, the IT sector is seeing an increase in demand for detachable devices. Sales of detachable tablets are predicted to rise faster than sales of slate tablets.
Entertainment Segment will Garner Demand in Tablet Market
The entertainment segment accounted for the highest share in 2020 and is anticipated to maintain this trend during the forecast period. Tablets have a larger screen than smartphones and are easier to transport than laptops, so customers get the best of both worlds in a single device to watch OTT video. Due to the introduction of online classes and the boom in edtech platforms, educational tablets have been the fastest-expanding market post-pandemic. Graphic designers are the most likely to use tablets for professional work and were critical to the growth of the tablet industry during the study period.
The Tablet Market Proliferates in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific dominates the global Tablets market attributing to the rise in the use of technologically advanced tablets, increasing use of tablet applications to improve educational institutions, rising disposable income, the increasing use of the remote working model, increased investments in the development of tablets with enhanced functionality and the growing reliance on e-learning.
• In October 2022, Vivo is expected to release the Vivo Pad.
• In October 2022, Xiaomi is expected to release the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro 12.4 Pad.
• In September 2022, Samsung will release the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5.
• In February 2022, The Legion Y700, which was released by Lenovo in China, has an 8.8-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. It has a refresh rate of 120Hz and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz. The screen also has a DCI-P3 colour gamut. The tablet comes equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor, 12GB of RAM, and 256GB of internal storage. The tablet is also powered by a 6550mAh battery with 45W rapid charging capabilities.
• In February 2022, Huawei has introduced a new line of HUAWEI MatePad products, the HUAWEI MatePad Paper, for immersive reading and light office experiences.
• In September 2021, Canva, a popular graphic design app, has teamed up with HUAWEI AppGallery to preload its app on the new HUAWEI MatePad Series, which is built for creativity.
• In September 2021, the 11-inch Tablet PC is HPs most recent mobile release. The tablet was released on September 22, 2021. The tablet has an 11.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2,160 by 1,440 pixels and is powered by a quad-core Intel Pentium Silver N6000 CPU.
• In September 2021, Microsoft released The Surface Go 3. The tablet has a 10.50-inch touchscreen display with a 1920x1280 pixel resolution. The Microsoft Surface Go 3 is equipped with 8GB RAM and a dual-core Intel Pentium Gold 6500Y processor. The tablet has a 128GB internal storage capacity that can be increased with a microSD card.
• In May 2021, Panasonic unveiled the TOUGHBOOK S1 tablet, with 7-inch screen device that is easy to operate with one hand, versatile for a variety of tasks, and powerful enough to handle the busiest shift. It is most effective when it is in the hands of security and police forces patrolling the streets, technicians monitoring production lines, field services engineers performing inspections, and maintenance or construction employees on the job site.
Customized Report can be procured on Request: https://www.marketdecipher.com/report/tablet-market
Number of Pages:
Number of Tables:
Number of Charts and Graphs:
Key Companies Covered
• Acer Inc.
• Apple Inc.
• AsusTek Computer Inc.
• Dell Technologies Inc.
• Hewlett-Packard Company
• Lenovo Group Limited
• Microsoft Corporation
• Nokia Corporation
• Panasonic Holdings Corporation
• Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
• Xiaomi Corporation.
• Toshiba Corporation
Key Report Takeaways:
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue (2022 – 2032)
• Data breakdown for every Industry segment (2022 – 2032)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Impact Of COVID-19 On the Tablets Market
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Product Innovation Listing
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Get this research report: https://www.marketdecipher.com/report/tablet-market
Talk to David (Correa)
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org